Thursday 27 September 2012

Year Of The Dragon, Serbia

A gorgeous Year Of The Dragon stamp issued by the Serbian Post, one of the best I've seen! Thats why I had to scan it separately to have a better view :) Also the Belgrade Central Office/Telephone Exchange. I was close to being sorry having to erase my address, as Ana has one of the handsomest handwritings ever..!




And oh what a joy, a set of stamps with reptiles from our former country Yugoslavia issued in 1962! I was a stamp collector before I became a postcard collector...and I still like receiving stamps on occasion, especially if they are animal sets. I have loads of stamps on paper at home waiting to be sorted...its a relaxing hobby once I stop working and spend the winter days at home.
Hvala puuuuuuuuuuuuno Anči! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment