Wednesday 30 October 2013

Australian Antarctic Territory



I was happy to read that the theme for #144 Sunday Stamps is Arctic and Antarctic, as I have for some time had these in my collection, two FDCs from the Arctic Scenes series, from 1985 and 1987. I really love the cancellation on the second one, maybe I should enlarge it ;) And of course give you the link to other entries, which I am positive will be just awesome, its such a great theme! (again posting this early, and it will be my last post for a while...hope to contribute again in december :))


7 comments:

  1. That is an interesting cancellation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really and perfectly applied on the cover.
      Greetings from Brazil!

      Delete
  2. My jaw just dropped...face turned green with envy! :D
    Lovely lovely lovely!!!!! The cancellation is like a cherry on top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Showing the seasons in Antarctica must beis a unique stamp perspective. Great covers, and cancels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another green face here. Great covers and a fine series of stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stamps - worth enlarging the pictures! thank you for joining in this week. we'll miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't collect FDCs normally - but when I see something as stunning as these, I also turn a little green with envy ;)

    ReplyDelete