Sunday 14 April 2013

Sunday Stamps #118 - Lighthouses


Very glad that today's theme for Sunday Stamps are Lighthouses :)) Why? For a few reasons - I do love lighthouses, esp in my country where they are regularly situated on islands and look like a perfect place to relax and get away from the stress of everyday life. I havent visited any of them yet but it remains a big wish! Also, Croatian Mail has been issuing sets of lighthouse stamps each year since 2007, so I have a lot to show!
Ok ok I wont overflow my blog heh, but here is one FDC with the 2007 set, showing three lighthouses of the northern Adriatic - Savudrija, Sveti Ivan and omnipresent-on-postcards Porer.  The FDC even displays their locations relative to each other :)

What else is there? More than you think, have a look!



No comments:

Post a Comment